Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on a 1969 Caprice and need to replace the sun visors,the only problem is my visors have lighted vanity mirrors in them does anyone know if this type of visor is still available? The driver side mirror is missing. Thank you

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
Yo 85 caprice you got one nice ride their :yahoo: she's a beaut! is she your everyday driver?
hahaha thanks alot man!! :beer: and sadly yes she's my DD! just restored and repainted it, well not even a year ago yet! Did it in college, and my plans next winter will to be able to put it away for the winter! as of now, i have always driven it in the winter because its been my 1st and only car but that will hopefully change sooner then later!! lol :yahoo:

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
hahaha thanks alot man!! :beer: and sadly yes she's my DD! just restored and repainted it, well not even a year ago yet! Did it in college, and my plans next winter will to be able to put it away for the winter! as of now, i have always driven it in the winter because its been my 1st and only car but that will hopefully change sooner then later!! lol :yahoo:
Yeah man that sucks. But like you said you are going to try to put it away for next winter. I love the way it looks in thy pics though, it's in beautiful shape for a DD!

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
Yeah man that sucks. But like you said you are going to try to put it away for next winter. I love the way it looks in thy pics though, it's in beautiful shape for a DD!
everything will stay nice longer the more you take care of it!! :eek:k3: but thanks, like i mentioned its got fresh paint yet! but thanks man!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts