Impala Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just bought the supercharger from ebay for $399 the kit is great had it for two weeks i like the power it gave me just wanted to see if any body else bought one and what there result were i got 390 horse power boost 18psi from what the dyno shop tells me

·
Registered
1,660 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
Hey guys I just got the big bird turbo supercharger, im having some problems installing it, prolly because its a turbo AND a supercharger, do i need to purchase the elmo converter kit? i have a 2000 with a 3.4 thanks guys. hahaha :giggle:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys I just got the big bird turbo supercharger, im having some problems installing it, prolly because its a turbo AND a supercharger, do i need to purchase the elmo converter kit? i have a 2000 with a 3.4 thanks guys. hahaha :giggle:
Talk about grave digging a thread lol. But I have to say WallyLO that's some funny ****!

As for the OP... FAKE 100% :beer:

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
It's funny - I did some searching about this "supercharger" and stumbled upon a Chevy Caviler thread where the same guy (I believe, name seemed the same) posted the same BS about his Chevy Caviler. When everyone told him it was crap, he responded how it was going to arrive on Wednesday and by Thursday, he'd have it installed and would prove everyone wrong...

Sure enough, after 21 pages of him trash talking everyone (it was SO immature!), he never was able to provide any pictures and then just "disappeared" from the thread, just like he did here!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,633 Posts
Instead of forced induction I'm installing a vacuum to my tail pipes to suck more fuel in . I expect at least a 20 HP gain :eek:k3:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Instead of forced induction I'm installing a vacuum to my tail pipes to suck more fuel in . I expect at least a 20 HP gain :eek:k3:
20hp? Your crazy... The trunk mounted Super Sucker Exhaust Vacuum EASILY added a 90% horsepower gain in every Super Chevy mag I ever read...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts