Impala Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Yea, I think I'm crossing it off the list, there is already chrome on the back anyway. It was a suggestion by a friend, but I will be just adding the stock color spoiler instead.

I think the chrome rims will work on mine, Cyber Gray Metallic is quiet dark and it should work out, check my profile/topics started by me, first fender bender thread, there are some photos of my ride, I'm sure Chrome Rims will work out.

I think the chrome rims will work on mine, Cyber Gray Metallic is quiet dark and it should work out, check my profile/topics started by me, first fender bender thread, there are some photos of my ride, I'm sure Chrome Rims will work out.
Guess if I'd have paid attention to your sig I would have seen that, huh...

Yea, I think I'm crossing it off the list, there is already chrome on the back anyway. It was a suggestion by a friend, but I will be just adding the stock color spoiler instead.

I think chrome would look good if you get them with a 5 spokes and lower it ASAP.

*NOT* an Impala but to give an idea> same color as your car 5 spoke wheels and dropped:

That would look good. The problem I see with the Impalas is when guys try to put the "filled in" chrome rims on them. The shape of the car just doesn't work with too much wheel, no matter what the diameter is. It has to have some spacing between the spokes. To me, and I know this will bother some of you, the SS wheels in chrome even have too much width in the spokes. I know I'm biased, but I actually really like the LTZ wheels on my car, I just wish they had a little more offset and were an inch wider so I could run a 255 width tire on them and maintain the proper width and look of the tire.

Well, I'm not gonna get 20 in 3 spoke blades, 5 spoke was my intention, I want to get a visual beyond the rim, 5 spoke is the perfect amount in my opinion. 20" is just to make the tire thinner so its more about the rim, if I'm going to spend a boat load on rims, I want the rim to be the main attraction. That is actually last on my list.

I live by what junkman says, I'm even on Adams forums also, and running a detailing business because of him and Adams, if you ever need some detailing done Jason let me k ow ill hook you up!
You have a detailing business in Merced? Where at? It's not that one on the corner of 16th & G Street is it?(If that place is still there)..I'm flying in to work in Paso Robles for like three weeks, then around September I might come home to visit to I'll be back and forth from Merced and Fresno..

You have a detailing business in Merced? Where at? It's not that one on the corner of 16th & G Street is it?(If that place is still there)..I'm flying in to work in Paso Robles for like three weeks, then around September I might come home to visit to I'll be back and forth from Merced and Fresno..
Nah man I'm my own business outta my garage man! I'm trying to get a building now so I can show these other shops how its really done! Yeah the one on 16 is still there surprisingly haha people like swirls in their car I guess. But bro like j said if you wanna get some work done let me know ill hook you up man

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.