Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find this answer anywhere. Anyone know what a 90 Blazer runs in the quarter mile?
I know the Blazer is slow, but I want to know what the supposed quarter mile time is. And my Blazer is stick, is the Cherokee stick? I bet the Blazers quicker.
I figured it was in the 18-22 second time range but I want the accurate GM figure for it. As for shifting, I'm no novice. My main car is a six speed 95 Z28 with 373 gears, a CC305 cam and a few other bolt ons. I've been racing this at the track for four years. Thanks for your help though.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw an '88 Cherokee do about 21 sec. That's about the same size engine. This was about 10 years ago when my buddy raced a Honda Accord and beat him. My memory could be bad...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its is gonna be in the area of about 18-22 seconds. whats going to make the big difference is how fast you can shift gears and how accurate you are at it. the next is going to be your clutch, if it slips its going to cost you so time. and then tires are going to be the next. i would say that the blazer would give the cherokee a run for its money. so you should come race my Trans-am.. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts