Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right on. thats a much more impressive stock unit. i really dig it, now i'm really glad i went with this car. this is a solid piece right here. kudos on the GM decks i had no idea OEM had come this far.

where do i buy those though because i can't find em anywhjere. i found one, that im probobly gonna pick up. i really hope it fits my car O_O i mean it all mathmaticly works according to the charts but they aren't always right <_< i also will have to pay to have them program this or will i be able to do that myself?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man i searched all morning and got gooseegg. i'm currently bidding on one but it hink ima just see what happens with that its new and a little chepaer. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where do i plug in my ipod if i get the ogm1, do i have a usb somwhere? i have the bose system so i should have most upgrades i think. heated seats yada yada

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
it got a media link (usb and 3.5 plug) that you can install it were you want it
take some pics of the install and were you put the gps antena

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh. than yeah, well i did a bit of research and crutchfield has a full write up on my car which is great helping me decide my rout. i'm working on some stuff gonna drop in a sub, amp and a processor and the OGM1, im about to order it tomorrow. than i'm gonna proboby evntualoy replace the front speakers drop a 2 channel in, the rears are already good enough to be what they are in the bose setup :) i'm very very happy with them. i'n gonna probobly run a 2 chnanel into the new front set. the amps im considering are-

JL audio HD 1200\1
Jl audio HD 600\4

sub - Morel Supremo 1CF sealed corner molded sub box fiberglass with trunk liner finish.

OGM1 navi into MS-8 JBL processor, with JBL 660GTI';s in the front. :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
have you used savinglots.com i'm reading up on them they have allot bad rep. i'm not trusting that site, any other sources? or
I never order the ogm1. to me it does not have hd radio and cant install a aftermarket. it does not seed nothing if I can reed music or video from a usb memory.
it seed I need to use a cd
you can email the advent to find a dealer or do a Google.
to me I like Kenwood DNX7190HD 6.95" LCD Touchscreen Car Receiver w/ Bluetooth
Axxess GMOS100 Wiring Harness for Replacing the OEM Radio in GM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts