Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have an Issue with my Chevy Impala 2014. The light of the radio won’t turn off including the radio volume buttons etc. even after closing all doors & waiting 10 mins. I’m not sure if this has to do with the Rap or something else I need some help ASAP! I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I Have an Issue with my Chevy Impala 2014. The light of the radio won’t turn off including the radio volume buttons etc. even after closing all doors & waiting 10 mins. I’m not sure if this has to do with the Rap or something else I need some help ASAP! I appreciate it.

I have a 2014 Impala 2LTZ - purchased new.

I had numerous problems with the radio system and various other computer systems on the car. The dealer performed several computer updates, which corrected some of the problems but other problems developed. Eventually, a “full system update” was done by the dealer, after Chevrolet Technical Assistance advised them of a newly released update. All of this was done under the new car warranty.

My only advice is to have the dealer check for any updates. If you do not have warranty coverage, you may be charged a fee to do the updates. The dealer can check using your car’s VIN.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts