Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an O4 LS and i want to put an aftermarket system in it. my only problem is i know that my factory stereo has all the vehicle settings like resetting my warning lights and my chimes and stuff. a buddy of mine told me that you can still run a system with the stock radio you just have to find the kit to do it... can someone verify that? and if its not true then is there anything that i can do, i dont want to put an aftermarket stereo face in it if i dont have to. so any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
They do make kits for OEM radios. You can even run ipods and such with these kits. Any decent stereo shop will know what to do, if not I can contact my shop for specefic kit for your car:)

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do make kits for OEM radios. You can even run ipods and such with these kits. Any decent stereo shop will know what to do, if not I can contact my shop for specefic kit for your car:)
thanks a lot... my problem is i dont want to go to like best buy or circuit city to get one. i am not a huge fan of their stereo department and all the small town boys have closed up shop because they cant compete with the other big names. if i can get a hold of one i can do the rest myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts