Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I was thoughtful enough to record a video of it for you guys. Includes a 50 caddy, 95 wagon, and a 96 caprice.

still hate my voice....

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I love the barracuda!

·
Drinks Gasoline
237 Posts
A guy local to me sells repop armrests that will fit that car if you want one, his business is "Mr. Moparts".

I always found it easiest to run the starter for a bit to pump fuel into the carb, then stop, then pump the pedal once or twice, then hit the key again, worked most of the time in the '78 Cordoba and in dad's '72 Barracuda sitting out in my garage. Now only if his master cylinder weren't leaking out through the internal seals...

Nice car though. 318?

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
To me, you sound like Harland Williams, I don't see why that has to be negative.

Car doesn't like the cold much, does it?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A guy local to me sells repop armrests that will fit that car if you want one, his business is "Mr. Moparts".

I always found it easiest to run the starter for a bit to pump fuel into the carb, then stop, then pump the pedal once or twice, then hit the key again, worked most of the time in the '78 Cordoba and in dad's '72 Barracuda sitting out in my garage. Now only if his master cylinder weren't leaking out through the internal seals...

Nice car though. 318?
To me, you sound like Harland Williams, I don't see why that has to be negative.

Car doesn't like the cold much, does it?
I've found it easier to just turn the key and pump the gas until it fires when it's cold out and I haven't started it in a long time. I've gotten very good at that. :D If you can find arm rests for a 66 barracuda, I'd love to have some. Can't find them anywhere. It's actually a 36(5)0.

Not so much, I think the lunati 60403 cam might have something to do with it. :wink: It did fire and start idling on it's own a lot sooner than I expected. I thought I'd have to sit there for about 3 minutes with my foot on the gas until it warmed up enough to just run on the choke.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Mopar muscle :love7:

Reactions: Muad'Dib15

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Sounds good! Nothing like a good old fashioned V8...

Reactions: Muad'Dib15
1 - 9 of 9 Posts