Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have the SStreetlights on thier ride? Are they much better that the stocker POS? I am looking to get a used set from somebody in my club. I hate my stock lights. He stated that they have the chrome bezel and have the Devil eyes. What are the devil eyes?
Guess I am full of questions today.

·
Registered
626 Posts
People who have them say the light is much better than stock. The devil eyes are like angel eyes on a BMW (a ring of light around the headlight - looks cool on the BMW). I'm not a fan of the way the lights look, myself, having seen them in person. Just don't suit the car, in my view. But a lot of other people like them and if you do too, God bless and go for it. It's your car after all. It wasn't at night when I saw the lights, so I can't speak to how effective they are.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was planning on posting on that "other" forum. but you know the rest.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Having seen them on another car in person, I don't think they look bad at all but would look infinitely better if they were a one piece wraparound that included the sidemarker light. I think Sasha's single unit halo light looks better, but can't say which one works better (though I bet the streetlights would win a heads up comparison.) Focuztech has plenty of literature and customer testimonials online if you want to really check them out. Pics too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is my old Roadmaster wagon with chromed SStreetlights. No "halo" rings on mine.

Yes, the light output is HUGELY better than stock. Once of these days I'll get them reinstalled in the 'new' wagon. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
You got it. This was my daily driver, I was more concerned with function than looks. Though I did spring for the chrome bezel, just seemed to fit better with the 'euro clear' corner lights.
Mike

I'm guessing because they are an added cost option and he probably didn't figure they were worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts