Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do i find these? i cant find them on ebay. can i just go to a tint shop and have them make over lays the same color of my car?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
um this question has been posted b4 im not sure of the answer maybe someone else can find the link or just search the forum something will come up.... but they are still out there:eek::biggrin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay cool thanks.

so i searched on EBay and all i can find is Left and Right covers, what about the center trunk lid?

·
Registered
657 Posts
buy them when you can. they seem to go fast, then they dont show up for a while. also, a lot of times, you will find a piece here and another there. if i were in the market for these, i would get them one at a time if i had to. look to spend around $100-$200 on ebay for the set. and dont worry about them matching, just get what you can and get them all painted at the same time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
buy them when you can. they seem to go fast, then they dont show up for a while. also, a lot of times, you will find a piece here and another there. if i were in the market for these, i would get them one at a time if i had to. look to spend around $100-$200 on ebay for the set. and dont worry about them matching, just get what you can and get them all painted at the same time.
gotcha! thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah dude...good luck with ebay! it took me like 4 months to find the center cover but i finally did! got it for cheap like 58.00 unfortunately in miami, everyone is a thief, so it got stolen and now that i need a new one i am unable to get in contact with the person that sold me the first one. they are no longer registered on ebay. i think next time, i may just creep one in the night time...this is why you always see a S-10 with a missing tailgate...it all starts with one guy who screws up his...then he steals a tailgate, then that guy that had his tailgate stolen steals one from a different dude then that dude steals one from another dude and so on and so on...maybe i could have it molded in!

however if you happen to come with just a center cover, preferrably in black, let me know! btw what did you look for on ebay, i cant seem to get any of the covers to show up, only those tacky third brake light covers

·
Registered
14 Posts
SS tail light covers

For those that don't mind a little work,

Crazy Graphics still makes the vinyl covers for the Imp. You order them to match factory color. I installed mine more than 6 years ago, and it worked great. If you follow the instructions to the letter, it looks perfect. I only did the center section. I like the look, plus I didn't trust myself to do the tail lights with all the curves. My car is garaged at work so has not been exposed to major sunlight, only salt air along the coast.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts