1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Reactions: ImpalaBeast14

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
They should just put a big cock on the front to remind you that you just got fucked into buying an overpriced underpowered vehicle.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
They should just put a big cock on the front to remind you that you just got fucked into buying an overpriced underpowered vehicle.

Reactions: silver4door

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I believe I was the first one to put an SS there years ago. Took it off a week later. Decided it did not look right.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Agree.....I should have done that.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
I have some aircraft aluminum SS badges available on my site. Available in Red, black and silver I believe. Great pieces and look a little sleeker than the or badges. On my phone, sorry no link. Under Auto parts, Chevy, Impala/Caprice under all 3 gens. Same part for all. :beer:

Edit: Here's the link, back on my PC. $20 for forum members. PM me or contact via my website pre-purchase so I can apply the discount. Comes in a set of two. :beer:

http://www.basilonestopshop.com/store/c60/2006-2013.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
How did you get the SS on the grill? New Grill? or can you just take a new SS emblem and switch it out with the bowtie on the stock grill?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is what I have on my '06 SS. I bought this several years ago and now can't find where I bought this. Can't remember if it was on Amazon or EBay. You needed to pry out the yellow bowtie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts