Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Null

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 174 Posts

·
Divine Autosound
2,168 Posts
I've been directly underneath it. Stretches 20 to 20. I got to go on the field when I was in the marching band at the University of Arkansas. When you are at the game, you don't watch the field, you are glued to the mega-tron.

·
Impalaforums.com
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I've been directly underneath it. Stretches 20 to 20. I got to go on the field when I was in the marching band at the University of Arkansas. When you are at the game, you don't watch the field, you are glued to the mega-tron.
Thats some bad ass shit man....I have a big screen TV and when they show THAT TV on my TV my TV feels small.......so small..........

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
MSU, triple overtime. Nuff said. Except....Maybe we will get to go to a real Bowl next year... Outback Bowl..... geesh....

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
That was a crazy good game. I was worried they were going to swith over to the Rose Bowl, because...well...its the Rose Bowl! So glad they did not. Then, after that, earlier this week we had a double OT game in BBall, at WI - we barely won.

Stephen, I like Kentucky as well.

Unrelated: My son tried out for a travelling basketball team on Wed night and we found out today that he made it. He is so pumped! (7th grade)

·
Divine Autosound
2,168 Posts
Roll Damn Tide. LSU fans are a bunch of assholes. Their heads are so far up their asses that when they cough a fart squeaks out.

G

·
0 Posts
Lol.....I don't want the giants to win cause the put the cowboys out.....and I'm tired of the pats

·
Super Moderator
10,761 Posts
21 - 40 of 174 Posts