Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i picked up some stuff today at the junkyard off a clone.... there is an aftermarket spoiler that was painted black. it is the kind that sticks on with 3m tape....no bolts....it is straight but has some small holes in it where the guys used screws, yes screws, to install it. there is a part number underneath that says "p/n 2731. i would like $40 obo....SOLD
i also got an overhead console out of a mid to late nineties blazer. this is the one i used for my car and a lot of you have too. it works and is in really nice condition. there are no scuffs, the screen is excellent, and it is upholstered in black and is very nice. i do not have the sensor with it. i am asking $30.SOLD!

i have a top SEO green goodyear (police equipment) radiator hose in really good condition with the clamps. no rips, gouges or tears. i will even clean it up today to make it look nice. i think it was teh 350....i have the vin number and everything. $15. THIS WAS FOR THE 5.0................SOLD

i also have a grey dash for a 95 or 96 caprice/impala. it is in really good condition with the exception of being a little dirty and one 1/2 inch crack by the center vent. you will also have to repair a couple of the little mounting tabs in the front or use a washer to mount them. i am asking $60.................SOLD

prices do not include shipping but i will for the actual costs.

i also have a bunch of misc stuff like plastic trims, tan and blue door pulls, knobs, and other junk....pm me for pics or with offers...thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I maybe interested in the overhead console. How long, wide and deep is it? What is the screen and sensor you are talking about? If you want you can send me a email or PM.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry 77...the console is sold...fastest sale ever...i will send you a pm and explain everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts