Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im sorry if this is already out there somewhere but i looked and cant seem to find much on it. So i wanted to change my interior lights as well as my speedo lights. I am confusing myself on weather i should get blue interior with blue speedo lights or red speedo lights. Also i was thinking of buying them from here

US Speedo® - Speedometer LED Bulbs Kit - 2004 Chevy Impala US Speedo® - Speedometer LED Bulbs Kit

i was thinking i probably dont need that many lights though since i have a base with only three gauges or am i stupid for thinking so lol. Also was thinking of getting the interior lights from same website but i dont know if they are worth it or if i should go with ones from superbrightleds.com instead. Thanks alot all feedback is welcome!

LUMEN® - Chevy Impala 2002-2005 Interior LED Bulbs

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
superbrightleds.com ftw. 194 blubs all around. also for the speedo they need to be soldered in with a resistor for the LED's. NAIOA has a write up on how to do it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohhh i rather not mess with the speedo then but will be getting the lights from superbrightleds thanks. Il post pics when i install them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts