Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There doesnt seem to be a whole lot of activity in the audio department..
I was thinking that it might be cool to see some pictures of what other people are rockin in the trunk or the doors....
Post some pics if you got em :smile:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I will have a 15" Kicker Solo Baric L5 in my SS on friday! Pics to come. Where did you run your power cable through the firewall?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
ill be installing my box for two 15 inch subs soon in the 95 and indash touch screen so ill post pics ..... really just waiting for good tweeters/ 6x9s:biggrin:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Got the sub in. Almost done, just need to tuck some more cables and mount the amp on an amp rack I am building - right now it is just sitting behind the sub.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
you should of went w/ 2 15s i got my system installed ill have pics of the touchscreen and 15 soon:biggrin:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Got the sub in. Almost done, just need to tuck some more cables and mount the amp on an amp rack I am building - right now it is just sitting behind the sub.
Whats the blue wire hanging from the top going to the bottom?
Hope thats not a ground wire
If so you should move it to the floor of the trunk for a better ground. Dont forget to scrap the paint and use a star washer
Later
Bernie

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yeah it was the ground. I hooked it up that way just to make sure everything worked as planned. I have since run it under the carpet on the trunk floor.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah it was the ground. I hooked it up that way just to make sure everything worked as planned. I have since run it under the carpet on the trunk floor.
Great work man cant wait to see the amp rack when your done
Keep up the good work
Later
Bernie

·
Registered
18 Posts
pioneer avhp4200 dub din, big 3, 0 gauge, 2 10'' mtx rtx speakers (in fiberglass rear deck) with 2 4'' mtx tweeters, 2 mtx 6.5'' speakers, 4 12'' kicker cvrs in trunk (2 in ported box, 2 in sealed), all powered by kicker, rockford, kenwood and power acoustic amps. also 3 tvs. 4'' in rear view, 7'' in dash, 15'' flip down (i know video is not audio but i threw it in here anyway)

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts