Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am a new member to this forum, and i came cross it so i joined to ask for your help since everyone here seem very friendly and keen to help others.

I am living outside the US and I have Impala 2006 3.9L , my problem is that the GM distributor won't help me find the spare part number for my car model because they don't sell it here. Anyways, I have to search for these part numbers by myself and I can't seem to find anyone to help out !!!!

I was hoping that someone from the US or Canada would give me a hand in this matter.

I need the spare part number for the following (GM OR ACEDELCO): -
(1) Whiper blades
(2) Fuel filter
(3) Spark plugs wire
(4) Rear signal bulb
(5) front break pads

I really really appreciate your help guys,

Thank you so much.

·
Super Moderator
10,950 Posts
Post more info about your car please

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ 463 --> thanx for the links , i will try them and see what i can find

@ retiredpauly --> my car is Chevrolet Impala LT V6 3.9 2006 MODEL.

Thanxx again

·
Super Moderator
10,950 Posts
Wiper Blades are 15941731 and 15941732 from GM
You can get some Michelin ones for a lot cheaper at Costco
The bulbs will have the numbers printed on their bases and are avail just about anywhere
I have a set of OE style brake pads here someplace still in their box but not sure just where that is.
I think they are in the garage and I will look for them later and post numbers. I bought them on a trip to the US as they are about 40% cheaper there than here, and will need them one day.
The other stuff I am sure you can get through the link that 463 gave you.

P

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Your car has no fuel filter, there is no part number for that. Wipers you can use any beam type 22" wiper.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Blue656, have you contacted the Customer Service team nearest you regarding your concerns? I see you're already receiving great feedback from forum members, but unfortunately I don't have access to the business policies and procedures for countries outside the United States. If you would like to send me a private message listing your country, however, then I'm happy to locate the contact information of the Customer Service team in your area.

Welcome to the forum!

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Banned
748 Posts
Blue656, have you contacted the Customer Service team nearest you regarding your concerns?
Katie i think he does not have such a thing where he is at ... does chev. have support centers all over the globe in each city ?:wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ retiredpauly --> thanx for your help , I'm still waiting for the brake pads part number thu :beer:

@ kingnutin --> yah I remember the service center said something about that , they wrote it down as fuel filter but they ment something else which has the same function as a fuel filter?

@ chevroletcustomerservice --> I have a customer service in my country but the problem is they won't help me find out the part numbers since the Impala is not sold in the country itself , therefore they are not responsible for supplying its spare parts. The only way i can get them to provide me with the items is by providing the spare part number to them.

------

im still waiting for part number for the other items but most importantly these two : -
(1) Front brake pads
(2) Spark plug wires (set)

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Katie i think he does not have such a thing where he is at ... does chev. have support centers all over the globe in each city ?:wink:
P-3, we do have a wealth of Customer Assistance Centers all over the globe! gm.com/toolbar/allGMSites.html is a very helpful search tool.

@ chevroletcustomerservice --> I have a customer service in my country but the problem is they won't help me find out the part numbers since the Impala is not sold in the country itself , therefore they are not responsible for supplying its spare parts. The only way i can get them to provide me with the items is by providing the spare part number to them.
Thanks very much for clarifying, blue. If you don't mind sending me a private message with your country information, I can verify if you were indeed communicating with the Chevrolet Customer Service team nearest you I have on file.

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
@ retiredpauly --> thanx for your help , I'm still waiting for the brake pads part number thu :beer:

@ kingnutin --> yah I remember the service center said something about that , they wrote it down as fuel filter but they ment something else which has the same function as a fuel filter?

------

im still waiting for part number for the other items but most importantly these two : -
(1) Front brake pads
did you check on ebay motor?

·
Super Moderator
10,950 Posts

------

(1) Front brake pads
Brake Pads:
AC Delco # 17D1159CH
GM # 19165980

P

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
The only thing resembling a fuel filter would be the sock on the pump inside the tank, which is not something you typically replace.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanx everyone for your help , I got all the parts that I need online except for the bulb , but im sure i will find it in stores , and i dont knw wt the heck is "fuel filter" so i guess i will have to check back with the service center. Once again i really appreciate your help guys.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
WAGNER Part # 3057LL Rear signal bulb.

The fuel filter is a type of sock that is in the gas tank hooked to the pump suction line.
This filter is changed or cleaned when the fuel tank is removed and the pump is replaced. It's not a replacement part as they were in the past.
So far on on the 06 impala it has 250000 kms and no problems with the fuel system.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts