Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I want to put some blue interior light LEDs in my 03 base. I took off the kick plates under the dash and now I just need LEDS that will fit in the factory bulb spot (willing to make "adjustments" lol)

The overhead interior light would look cool to I think, so I need to know what to use for that (I'd assume I need a dimming LED? not sure how that works...)

now it's opinion time- the mirror- mounted reading lamps- Blue LED or plain white LED and what kind do I need.

thanks for the help guys!

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
lemme know how it works and take some pics! i thought about going to autozone and getting some diff colored lights for my underdash lights as well haha

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lemme know how it works and take some pics! i thought about going to autozone and getting some diff colored lights for my underdash lights as well haha

Just got back from pep boys- picked up a diamond plate sun shield, some LEDs, and other crap!

I'm still in the process of the rebuild but FINALLY got nice weather and time to work on reassembly yesterday! I just need to get an air filter, wiper blades, fedo all the fluids, and do an oil change and we're ready to go! (oh and steal my battery back from my uncle's Blazer lol)

I took a few pics of the rebuild so far- I'll post them soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts