667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one hit or damaged , my car when it was parked. :gaah: :gaah:

left a 3 inch crease dent in my front bumper :bang:

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Ahh, I hate that.

My room mate had his Mustang dented on new years eve in the parking lot at school. Person was probably drunk smh.

x2 on the pictures

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Thanks! make an intro thread!! and post some pics so we can see what the future ITOM looks like

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know it's new too since I hand wash my car,(hand wash only) the other day and that was not there.

I have full coverage but it's not even worth it since a used mint OE bumper is less than the cost of the $500 deductible. After installation it going to set me back $255-300 :(

Attachments

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or, since its fresh and not cracked, reach inside the bumper and push it out.
plastic is folded(or scraped out) like a piece of paper so the crease will still be there. just like when you unfold a piece of paper,the crease will still be there.

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
heat it up with a hair dryer on low or a low temp heat gun (be careful to not let the plastic/paint get hotter than it needs to be to be malleable) or just bondo it in, and get a body shop to blend it in. will surely be cheaper than the $300 for a new bumper

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heat it up with a hair dryer on low or a low temp heat gun (be careful to not let the plastic/paint get hotter than it needs to be to be malleable) or just bondo it in, and get a body shop to blend it in. will surely be cheaper than the $300 for a new bumper
yeah cant do it right now though. since car insurance came up balloon payment of $974 for both cars. 2,300 for 2 cars and I get to drive his car as well.

Yeah I admit I do piggy back on my dads car insurance since it's way cheaper other wise it would cost me $7k per year for the same amount of coverage . :WTF:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Stop with the whiny excuses and fix something yourself. You say "boo hoo! My car is broken! My insurance is too high! My bumper is so much!"

We give you easy and very cheap solutions and once again, its too much for you. Grow a set and tackle the repair yourself. It's already fucking broken, so what's the harm?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
My rear bumper got dented and I just used a hair dryer to heat it up and smooth out the bump. It's just cheap plastic after all.

Reactions: RYD SLO

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
Stop with the whiny excuses and fix something yourself. You say "boo hoo! My car is broken! My insurance is too high! My bumper is so much!"

We give you easy and very cheap solutions and once again, its too much for you. Grow a set and tackle the repair yourself. It's already fucking broken, so what's the harm?
Hahahahaha!!!!! Damn thats good lol

·
Banned
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I do not have a heatgun you make it sound like I have all kinds of tools

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
I'm sure you can borrow a hair dryer from SOMEone

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
Cheap heat gun is $30 at a autoparts store or online
Its worth a shot

Not starting or taking sides just trying to help
x2 my ryobi was 24.99