Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics and video :devil:

Attachments

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
looking good :eek:k3: is that an engine block heater plug?

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking good :eek:k3: is that an engine block heater plug?
You bet the plug takes the snow and ice and feeds its to the squirrels that fire up the engine in the morning with a click of a button. :hope:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
You bet the plug takes the snow and ice and feeds its to the squirrels that fire up the engine in the morning with a click of a button. :hope:
I want one I want one :clap:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want one I want one :clap:
Huh yours does not come with one that feeds the squirrels ? Weird I thought all vehicles sold where it snows is legally bound to have a block heater installed by the dealer ?

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I'm in West Virginia, I'm lucky if the Vin number matches the title :giggle:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah the body paint looks good.
Thanks its been in 5 accidents so lots of paint work, i am guessing its used to getting new paint it seems here and there :cool:

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Nice ride man..! Lovin the look. I'll be working on my ccfl halos in 2 weeks :eek:k3:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice ride man..! Lovin the look. I'll be working on my ccfl halos in 2 weeks :eek:k3:
it might look a cheap attempt at making an impala look like a bmw but these do add some bling to the car.. saw these on a suv today as well and they had icing problem as well inside them was kinda funny cause i do not have icing problem anymore it seems (touch wood ) :biggrin:

·
3,934 Posts
tks kopy kat :devil:
Actually his car is way off in color then yours. His car is like mine. If I get them halos then he's my coppy cat :eek:k3::devil:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
3,934 Posts
it might look a cheap attempt at making an impala look like a bmw but these do add some bling to the car.. saw these on a suv today as well and they had icing problem as well inside them was kinda funny cause i do not have icing problem anymore it seems (touch wood ) :biggrin:
Yea everytime I look at the halo lights makes me more into them. It does change the appearance a lot. Something different from other impalas in the area.

Did you use wood glue? :lol:

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
The nice thing about the halos on our cars is even though its a ripoff from the bmw they flow with our front ends better than 99% of the cars that have the halos on the road.

I think they look hella sweet and i am against halos on most cars lol

(Btw ill never be a copy cat or Kopy Kat)

And my front end still looks sweeter with the modded fog light bezels and hood stripes:icon_fU:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea everytime I look at the halo lights makes me more into them. It does change the appearance a lot. Something different from other impalas in the area.

Did you use wood glue? :lol:
sorry took a while to post this reply .. kind of hard to do it with just one hand.. now where is my phone gotta dial 911..

·
3,934 Posts
The nice thing about the halos on our cars is even though its a ripoff from the bmw they flow with our front ends better than 99% of the cars that have the halos on the road.

I think they look hella sweet and i am against halos on most cars lol

(Btw ill never be a copy cat or Kopy Kat)

And my front end still looks sweeter with the modded fog light bezels and hood stripes:icon_fU:
x2 i agree 100% they look more slick

who said i didnt have hood stripes? :lol: as for you and p-3 i have factory foglights not bezels :eek:k3:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts