·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
That's real good for that much mileage!:eek:k3:
I'd HATE to look under MY car...:yikes:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Wow man looks great! But, all that effort to make it look good and you didnt atleast paint the exhaust manifolds?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Your car is bad ass man. just a FYI.:beer:
Thanks man :) I miss her now.
Wow man looks great! But, all that effort to make it look good and you didnt atleast paint the exhaust manifolds?
no, I did not.. because I was planning on getting headers, but those plans fell through once I found strut tower rot.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Thanks man :) I miss her now.
I love your Buick, you did what you felt you needed to do, and IMO, majorly upgraded. Those Ultras are awesome. I desparately wanted my wife to drive one back when we were looking for cars for her back in 2000, but she liked the "new style" LHS better - what a horrible mistake that was.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Thanks man :)
no, I did not.. because I was planning on getting headers, but those plans fell through once I found strut tower rot.
Front tower? Yeah mine too

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I love your Buick, you did what you felt you needed to do, and IMO, majorly upgraded. Those Ultras are awesome. I desparately wanted my wife to drive one back when we were looking for cars for her back in 2000, but she liked the "new style" LHS better - what a horrible mistake that was.
lol transaxles.

if you paid, you should've made her drive the buick. so much better in every way.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
if you paid, you should've made her drive the buick.
If you want 22 years of marriage, it don't work that way.... Not to mention I have only been able to do what I do because of the duties she has taken on :eek:k3:

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
If you want 22 years of marriage, it don't work that way.... Not to mention I have only been able to do what I do because of the duties she has taken on :eek:k3:
See, you just have to constantly talk about cars, then she'll see that you're an expert, and then you can make the decisions!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
oh, I talk about cars all the time and she considers me an expert. She normally doesn't voice much of an opinion and lets me choose her car. However, in this case, she really didn't like the Buick. I won't tell you what she said about it because I don't want to offend. I personally like it a lot, but I do see what she was saying............ and, when she gets a car she likes, like her current Cadillac, she keeps it for a decade or more. Which is really convenient for me.

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
hey, my fiance respects my automotive decisions. That, and she bought me my springs and subs...
My fiance repected everything about me too... My wife is a different story... :biggrin:

Believe me, I'm not trying to talk bad about anybody's woman. :eek:k3:
I'm laughing at your idea, that you're gonna be the boss "after" you get hitched. :lol:
There's tooooo much to list here, but you'll find out what I'm talkin about, & in 10yrs. or so you'll be saying the same stuff... :lol::beer:
BTW: I AM happily married!

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
My fiance repected everything about me too... My wife is a different story... :biggrin:

Believe me, I'm not trying to talk bad about anybody's woman. :eek:k3:
I'm laughing at your idea, that you're gonna be the boss "after" you get hitched. :lol:
There's tooooo much to list here, but you'll find out what I'm talkin about, & in 10yrs. or so you'll be saying the same stuff... :lol::beer:
BTW: I AM happily married!
Oh yeah, I'm just banking on the fact that she knows that if she ignores me on car things, I'll become mentally unstable...not that I'm not already headed that way :beer:

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
My wife encourages my car interests and is pretty interested herself. She takes great care of her car too. She just doesnt quite understand how I can spend hours making decisions about what floormats to buy. As stated, she just hated the Buick even though by my objective standards, it was far superior.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts