Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its coming up again people!

lets see some interest again. hopefull this year is much bigger.

Sin City Bailout is an all domestic car show and meet open to all domestic 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines. The imports have their shows it's about time we have our own. Last years turn out was decent with about 30 cars ranging from neons to cobalts to focus.We would love for the Impala guys and gals to make it out this year. Dates are april 30th though May 2nd. There will be a bbq, show and shone, car cruise, and just all around fun times.

Rooms are now available at Palace Station! Please get yourt rooms reserved ASAP considering they have to be reserved by April 16th.

We have 20 rooms available.

we have 5 courtyard rooms and 15 tower rooms.

Here are the prices per room

Courtyard : $39.00 a night
Tower: $49 a night.

If people are going to bunk this will make things cheaper as well.

It’s up and running in the system.

# to call is: 800-634-3101

Ask for Sin City Bailout or group code: PCIBAIL

Keep them coming!

Any questions post them in this thread or pm me/

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sin City Bailout is an all domestic car show and meet open to all domestic 4 and 6 cylinder engines.
/
Damn, I don't think I qualify...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys i forgot to change it from last year. it is now open to the v-8 guys we just want it to be late model because we dnt want it to become like a hot rod show u know?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Who puts this event on? What does the "Bailout" mean? Where is this event located? Do you have a website of pics from last years event?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who puts this event on? What does the "Bailout" mean? Where is this event located? Do you have a website of pics from last years event?
The socal ecotecs started this. We were tired of goiung to car shows and being looked down at because we were domestic cars so we decided to start an annual meet like beamerfest to get all the late model domestics together. Bailout is just the name we decided to call it because the economy was crashing when we started it. links to website and pics r in first post. Event is located in vegas

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Contact Daniel at Gmeternal.com Decent bunch of guys with mostly stock or semi modded ecotecs and such. They have a decent amount of people they roll with and like to cruise, maybe they would cruise to Vegas and help out your turnout numbers.

Not many eco's here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Contact Daniel at Gmeternal.com Decent bunch of guys with mostly stock or semi modded ecotecs and such. They have a decent amount of people they roll with and like to cruise, maybe they would cruise to Vegas and help out your turnout numbers.

Not many eco's here.
actually I know daniel and GME very well we do a lot of things with them. They r coming but this event is not just the ecotecs. its open to all late model domestics which include u guys

·
Registered
574 Posts
There is no link for pics.

I know it is in Vegas, I live in Vegas, and just wondering where here in Vegas it will be held at.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is no link for pics.

I know it is in Vegas, I live in Vegas, and just wondering where here in Vegas it will be held at.
sorry guys i will post links up later when i get home. as for where we will do the show and shine at palace station hotel near the strip. They have been nice enough to let us use their garage. We will do a cruise though lake mojave again

·
Impala Fanatic
1,261 Posts
I'm talking to Angel about meeting up down there too. Would love to get some pics for the site.

Edit: Damn, for some reason I thought this was in San Diego. No way I can take off to Vegas for the weekend as much as I've been gone lately.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

there's [ics and this was just the first year we r trying to grow it guys and we could use ur help.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts