Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2014 impala ,that has had a transmission replaced.....i have noticed a vibration (SHUDDER) around 30 to 45 mph but then the car drives normal...every time i take off from the light the vibration happens again......any clue what this could be ?......HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Good Lordy, thought I'd be safe with the 6 speed coming from the pesky 8 speed on my 2018 Camaro. Thanks 1999 White C5.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm going to have to print this out the next time I take my 2016 Limited into the dealer for service. They keep saying the test drive is fine, but the behavior in this bulletin is exactly what I experience with the braking and then hitting gas transmission shudder.

Reactions: Pat Currie

·
Registered
212 Posts
Does anyone know if the problem in the tsbs government notice a few posts up can cause damage to the rest of the transmission?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
called chevy corporate and was told it's not a recall and the best they can do is look at the issues then tell me of a recommend fix....i will keep calling them until they get tired of me calling w/ the same issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts