Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a thread where people could come see modifications that others have done to their 9th gen impala. It could be as simple as adding standard LTZ parts to LT or LS models or extravagant as Lamborghini doors or lift kits. Your post could be the deciding factor on someone else getting a mod or not. For me it was adding DRLs to my 2LT (photo in profile pic). Thanks in advance for your post.
:worthless_thread:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Added LED DRL's and LTZ chrome side moldings, and the rear V6 badge. I will be adding the LTZ rear bumper and maybe the chrome door handles off the LTZ.

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Besides interior and exterior mods I'd also love to see performance mods. I know right now not much is out there besides the Exhaust from Magnaflow and a Transmission tune.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow, surprised no additions to this thread. I'm just as curious to see mods, upgrades, etc...
How do you take a picture of a tune? :giggle:

(I don't have a tune, but it seems to be the most popular performance mod for our cars, which are still quite new and don't have a lot of aftermarket support yet).

·
Registered
412 Posts
Tuning is available from myself, Overkill Motorsports.

Autocal handheld runs $499, currently only have support for the engine tune, trans is coming. To compensate, I've lowered the price on an HPTuner suite to $499, same price you'd pay elsewhere but this includes an Overkill tune.

Intake system is now available on my website. I'll have a picture of the system taken this week. Its $169, a quality short ram system with a 3.5" MAF. It works good on the stock tuning, retuning is ideal.

Being test fit shortly is the JacFab intake manifold spacer, its currently in the hands of one of my customers. I'm very confident it'll fit just fine, just a matter of hood clearance. Runs $199 on my website.

I also have an 80mm throttle body solution available shortly at around the $300-350 mark. Unlike the 12-13 Impala intake manifolds (and the ATS/Camaro), the 14+ Impala manifolds are already 80mm inlet and won't require porting to take full advantage of this throttle body upgrade!

Hopefully there'll be more to come. I absolutely love the 14+ Impalas, looking forward to more people modding them.

And PS, these parts will also apply to anyone with a 13+ XTS and 12+ LaCrosse, same platform and 3.6 motor

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nothing most of you haven't already seen in various post but will list it all here.
Stainless mesh upper and lower grill.
CF Bow-Ties and door handles.
Tint w window strip.
Dealer installed rear spoiler.
Husky Liner floor mats front and rear.
Still debating different 20in wheels.

Check out "my garage" for pics.:eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
10,726 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey smart ass! Did I say show me a picture of a Tune? As said all that seems to be out as in a way of performance mods are the Exhaust and a Tune.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey smart ass! Did I say show me a picture of a Tune? As said all that seems to be out as in a way of performance mods are the Exhaust and a Tune.
Missed my post?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I don't see any sensors in his front bumper. We have the front collision alert also. It detects it from the camera up by the rearview mirror. There is nothing in the bumper.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
We had the bugs installed in the front bumper on the way home from the 250 mile drive from the dealer. :wink:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts