Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna be buying a car. now i found a 93 caprice with the 350(air ride susp. system,lambo doors,22s)nice car.....and a 97 integra rs(jdm b18 turbocharged, body kit, lambos,19s) nice ....they are both hooked up and nice and the same price.......what would you recommened????

·
Registered
47 Posts
You're asking a pretty biased crowd here.....

I wouldn't take either, agreeing with Bates: I don't drive Honda, whether it be an Integra or a Caprice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It all depends on what your wanting I had an integra before I got a caprice I wish I had both because they are both bad ass. Integras get better Gas mileage but with a turbo you can cut that out cause you wont get shit. Both are Fast but you cant really get on someone with 22 slowing you down unless you have all the power to back it up. With a turbo your gonna hall some ass with that little car but when it would be a little harder to fix if something goes wrong with all the tuning and shit. ALSO WITH A BODY KIT YOU CANT DRIVE LIKE YOU WANT TO YOU HAVE TO TAKE EVERY BUMP SERIOUSLY. Its probably gonna be more munny to fix and keep up the integra. Its all up to you BOTH ARE BAD ASS SO GET THEM BOTH THEN YOU WILL KILL EVERYWHERE LOL

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
well im dont hate hondas just not my thing but i probably will put lambos and 22's on my 9c1 so it would be that car i would buy ..... ill prob end up getting 2 caprices have 1 for show and 1 for scaring people thinking im an undercover lol ( love people getting out of my way ):biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts