Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad has a impala ss 94 he is painting it anyways. should be done in about 4 months i have money to buy a camaro but not sure if i should just wait for the impala to buy it or should just go and find a v8 camaro. which one is better?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
94 impala SS are pretty badass, you don't want to be just another punk on the street with a cookie-cutter camaro. The impala also probably has a bigger v8 than the camaro, the two have basically the same street performance, the impala's a lot more comfortable, cheaper insurance, & can haul a lot more people/stuff. SS impala's are also great sleeper cars, they don't look fast but they are. It's fun to see the camaro driver's face after you waste them in a full-size impala. Plus, aftermarket parts are easy to get & sometimes cheaper for impalas. you'll also get less "attention" from the police with the impala. Remember: camaros are like assholes; everyone has one.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
camaro hands down but what kind of shap is it in??

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Of course on this site we always go for the Impalas no matter what year they are. Overall the Impala will be the more usefull car and of course be able to haul a bigger payload. Plus when you have a family latter you won't need to trade off the car because it will already be able to adjust to your family needs as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts