Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm 17 and looking to buy a first car, i have 8 grand saved up but want to sepnd no more than 5 grand (or preferably less) on a used car. there is an impala (not LS) on a lot that is in verry good condition with 108,000 miles for 5 grand. the honda is off ebay and would cost less, its the ex verrsion with a manual and has 135,027 miles and no rust. which one of these should i get or should i get somything else?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hondas r 4 lamez

i'm 17 and looking to buy a first car, i have 8 grand saved up but want to sepnd no more than 5 grand (or preferably less) on a used car. there is an impala (not LS) on a lot that is in verry good condition with 108,000 miles for 5 grand. the honda is off ebay and would cost less, its the ex verrsion with a manual and has 135,027 miles and no rust. which one of these should i get or should i get somything else?
i woundnt buy a honda 2 save my soul hondas,toyotas & every other foriegn car is overated i hate hondas and my homeboy had a civic and he had a lot of problemz with it he blew like 3 engines 1 trying 2 race a 96 impala ss dude dont buy the honda da maintence on these cars are so expensive and as long as u maintain your impala properly it will last 4 ever a foreign car will alays be over priced cuz car salesmen lie 2 people just 2 get them 2 spend more money by saying "hondas are good cars they last 4 ever"which is a lie dont let them bait u in a civic aint worth 5 $tack$ anyway dont waste your dough on a honda u'll regret it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts