Impala Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what’s up guys I have a 2013 Impala LT that has recently been acting up. The service stabilitrak and service traction light has come on. I also have reduced power. The light for reduced power hasn’t come on but I can’t drive faster than 60mph. Also when I put it in gear it’s not showing which gear it’s in on the dash. Every time I press or release the break I can hear a clicking noise. Does anyone have a clue what’s going on here? Any help is appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
'12/'13/'16 Limited LT's
3,469 Posts
I'd unplug the abs/speed sensors at each wheel/hub and spray each end of the plugs with elec. contact cleaner and then slather/smear ea. end with dielectric grease and reconnect. If this doesn't work, you may have to splice in new wiring pigtail(s) if you have break/damage in the wiring.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd unplug the abs/speed sensors at each wheel/hub and spray each end of the plugs with elec. contact cleaner and then slather/smear ea. end with dielectric grease and reconnect. If this doesn't work, you may have to splice in new wiring pigtail(s) if you have break/damage in the wiring.
Thank you I just ran the codes it’s bringing up a U0101 code

·
Registered
2008 Chevy Impala 3.9
4 Posts
I have been having that issue, BUT OnStar ran a diagnostic and it came back as a code P0300 which is and emissions issues, then my husband and NAPA ran scans and they came back as P0301 this code is for a Cylinder 1 Misfire.

·
Registered
44 Posts
300 is random misfires
301 is cylinder one misfire
Check coil on number 1 and spark plug...maybe also check spark plug well for oil...if you find oil in well (the hole) your well hole seal at top of valve cover is leaking fouling your plug...common problem with higher miles

·
Registered
44 Posts
My bad
Your vehicle is older you have plugs and wires not spark plug wells disrequard that info...plus you have coil pack not seperate coils ...
Time for me to have a drink long day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts