Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, moderators if a whole vehilce for sale is not allowed please inform me and go ahead and remove. I have a 1967 impala wagon
Hello, I am listing up my Chevy Wagon, times are tough and time is lacking in order to work on it. Beautiful car, drives nice, original 327 was replaced with a new 350 crate engine shortly after I bought it. Only a few thousand miles on it. Odometer reads currently 47978. Motor was installed when it read 43050. Excellent shape for it's age, it's not perfect and could always use more stuff, but a good car either way. Got a bunch of extra parts, upgrade stuff that will come with it. Car was originally a light blue sparkle, was repainted by previous owner a dark blue with pinstriping flames. Power rear window, this does not have the 3rd row rear seat. Front seat and dash and rear paneling were recovered, rear seat is original and still in good shape. This is an original A/C equipped car. A/C pump functions but not cold at the moment, needs a recharge.
I believe I am the 4th owner, what I was told was that the original owner had it in Kansas, a long distance car hauler trucker found and puchased it with the intent to bring it to the west coast Pamona swap meet to sell, it got intercepted in Palm Springs and stayed there for a good 8-10 years and now I've had it here in San Diego for a few years. These are very rare, as the 67 is unique for styling and parts, but most people only kept the 2 doors and got rid of the rest. This is the same year as the Impala used on Supernatural, which is a huge reason why I got it.
If you want more info please ask, it has really too much to list.
Thanks for looking.
Link to my craigslist ad for pictures.
1967 Chevrolet Chevy Impala Wagon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts