Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gona try to sell it for $5500 its a classic car you cant find anywhere around my area and they dont sell them hardly any where.. only 1 bad thing is the miles.. its Gray with 205k miles, viper alarm, remote start, heat seats, power windows and seats, perfect gray leather,A/C and heater works, cd player, dual exhaust, custom clear tailights, 2 12" kicker comp. subs, 1600 watt amp, brougham pakage ,no crack on the dash

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 dollar........ok I'll give you 2 for it, but that is as high as I'm going.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are actuallly many websites where you can get your vehicle appraised. I would check one out if you don't want to get anymore ignorant comments. Good luck! :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
205K and you are asking $5500!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? No way would I ever pay that much. Once a car gets to that many miles it is bound to need expensive repairs. I wouldn't pay more $1000 for it. A '93 Fleetwood is not a classic car at all - it's just a gas guzzling pig. Cadillac only recently started to make good cars again. 80's cadillacs were junk, 90's cadillacs were reliable but just huge gas guzzling granny cars. The cadillacs they make now are far superior in performance and fit and finish.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry dude, a bit too much. Around here that car books at about $4100. That mileage on the car is a killer too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts