Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A 2003 Chevy Impala, Which I Understand Has An Intergrated Security System Which Arms Itself If The Car Was Tampered With Or Stolen. Most Times When I Try To Start My Car, It Will Not Saying Only Security And The Battery Light Appears, After A While Sometimes If Im Lucky It Will Start But Security Light Will Stay On, Lights Flashing On And Off, Radio Say's Locked, A/c Blows Hot Air.

Now I Know You Only Use One Key With Not Alot Of Other Things Along With Key's Possibly Causing The Ignition Switch To Slightly Shift Making The System Think Its Being Tampered With.

I Also Had The Battery Checked And Charged To Full Power Yet And Still If I Dont Disconnect The Battery When I Park Sometimes The Battery Is Drained.

So I Have Two Questions

1. Whats Wrong With My Car?
2.is There Any Thing I Can Do To Start My Car When This Security Feature Is Armed?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
use key that came with turn off and on several times to reset. when doing this don't have any other cars around you could mess theirs up. don't start engine while turning off and on 8 times or more.battery could be bad and not hold a charge

1 - 2 of 2 Posts