Impala Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I recently bought 2008 (8 way electric) leather seats to replace the cloth seats in my 2011 Impala LT. I figured out how to power both seats for adjustment but am having trouble finding a wire diagram to help guide me to the climate control color code (where the heated seat feature controls are located) so I can add the necessary amount of wires to the current harness for the heated seat option to work. There are already fuse taps for the heated seat feature, I just have to have them wired to the switches to be able to turn them on.

I did order the proper climate control module (located on the dash that controls the AC/ HEAT) ALL I have to do now is figure out which wires from the control module on the dash connect to the harness wires that go into the seats circuit.
If anyone has advise it would be highly appreciated!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
In a 2011 for Heated Seat there is a Dark Green from the HVAC to the Heated Seat Control Mod. Connector 3 Pin 6 for the power to the heated seats in a 2011, it would be Connector 2 Pin 1 Red/White coming from the Htd/Seat 20amp Fuse...

Here is the Wiring for them Hope this helps IT is same wiring for both 2008 and 11.

Drivers side

Passenger Side

James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.