Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 impala ls 3800 II so when I bought the car I noticed after I did the oil change.. used full synthetic 10w30 and a k&n filter. about a month or so later my low oil level light came on n low oil pressure so I check the dipstick and there was no oil at all on it.. car also runs hot 3/4 on the temp gauge when im driving in like traffic or sitting but if im on the it will take a minute to catch power I guess u could say.. at first no light were on at all on the dash now I have a check engine light my abs light is on traction control light says off and wont change even when I hit the button and it also says service traction system and low tire pressure even tho all the air is correct in the tires.. its like everything happened at once someone please give me advise... the car runs smooth like nothing is wrong with it but all of these problems its driving me crazy. heres a picture of the code list that came up from auto zone they were no help and couldn't tell me anything

·
Registered
4 Posts
You should be using 5W-30 in that engine. It's possible it could be a bad body control module (BCM) if all of these things are started happening at the same time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts