Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Impala LT car started hesitating bucking and losing power every time I tried to give it throttle replace throttle body replace accelerator pedal cleared codes still stumbling idling rough almost to the point of dying sometimes one code came back p0505 anybody ever have this and able to fix it

·
Registered
31 Posts
P0505 is for your Idle control valve, if this valve is bad it will cause your car to act exacly like this. Have you looked into that ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah apparently on those models they don't have an IAC it's all built into the computer in the throttle body and I already replaced that and the accelerator pedal and it's still doing it I'm trying to find a relearn for it I'm going to try to go driving around tonight and see if it'll relearn it could just be that but it keeps popping up with that I see code so I'm not sure I was thinking maybe the connector that plugs into the throttle body maybe one of the wires is loose or something

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 3.6 I said I'm going to test it out tonight couple of the things I seen in the forms and the relearn process if it doesn't relearn right away that you got to go drive it so I'm going to try to go see if I can get it to level out if not then I guess it's going to be looking for vacuum leaks and anything else I can find I was just hoping somebody else that had that coat or the problem I'm having with about the same year I wish I had an iac valve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts