Impala Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know how to break a trunk I had 2 15 cvr with a 4000 watt amp In my park ave but tha stole my sht I'm askin bout tha p1 cuz I never had 12s I think I'm just gonna buy my old system again cuz I kno it bang

·
Registered
913 Posts
P1's= NO

I have a RF T1-12 that I bang on with a Memphis 1000d and couldn't be happier. I paid $120ish for my sub from Kings Flea in the Hood! I got my amp and PROBOX off of craigslist, paid $120 for the amp and $60 for the box.

·
Registered
823 Posts
HTX you did NOT have a 4000 watt amp considering there are very few on the market, they run in the 2500-4000 dollar range, and would blow the CVX in a matter of minutes. Not to mention the shear amount of money you would need in electrical to back that amp up. A 4000 watt RMS amp will pull 375-400 amps. You would need two GOOD HO alternators, and a GOOD battery Bank of 4 fullsized batteries to run an amp like this daily. Not to mention at LEAST a SPOOL of 1/0. Power costs money and ALOT of it.

Max maybe, but RMS FAR from it.

Not hating on you, but these rediculous wattage claims get on my nerves.

The P1s are an entry level sub, When I sold them the plastic the cone is made of usually didnt last more than 6 months in the sun. The weather wreaks havoc on them. We warranteed out so many its not even funny.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.