Impala Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'm looking for the molding at the bottom of the car starting at the rear bumper and finishing at the back of the front wheel. My car is a 1967 impala SS.
I think it's call rocker panel molding:confused:

It's about 3 inch width and it's black and chrome. I can't find it.

Someone already have this problem?

Thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts