Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who thinks that a reverse hood hinge kit is a bad idea? First let me start by saying that Ive only been thinking about this for the simple fact that I had a fender bender which caused my radiator support to get pushed in and versus spending pointless money for the same look I thought about changing the look to be different. Only other is will the value of my car depreciate and will it stop my factory auto start from working? Added a picture of the concept only thing I won't be doing is going Pink ??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
That idea + what you should do =

Reactions: sheila

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm

thought about the difficulties of working under the hood but i'm a slim guy so i figure i wouldn't have that issue... But any ideas on how i should go about my main reason for wanting to do the reverse hood? which is my radio support being pushed in leaving me with a hood that wont lock completely shut therefore causing me to not be able to use my auto start as well as having to deal with my hood lifting when driving faster than 20 mph. I AM MECHANICALLY INCLINED BUT I DON'T WANT TO REPLACE THE RADIATOR SUPPORT AS A WHOLE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts