Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I searched the forum and only came up with Americanmade92 selling his retrofits and then that's it

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
What is the retrofit? I don't follow...

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Link? Also, someone here did it on the 7th gens. I think they were like $1k.

·
Registered
432 Posts
There are alot of kits out there now that let you make your own without having to hack up your stock headlight. The kit I used only required me to drill one hole to allow me to run the wires for the bulb and halos. The regal headlight are really small in size and have way less wiggle room then you impala guys have to work with. I believe the kit I used was for a motorcycle come to think about it...lol

·
Classic-tron
324 Posts
not gonna lie, looking at that other website and his troubles with them, id be WAY to scared to do that much work! lol in the end though, they look sexy with all the white! but wow idk if i could do that!!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
There are alot of kits out there now that let you make your own without having to hack up your stock headlight. The kit I used only required me to drill one hole to allow me to run the wires for the bulb and halos. The regal headlight are really small in size and have way less wiggle room then you impala guys have to work with. I believe the kit I used was for a motorcycle come to think about it...lol

can you send me the web link?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts