Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this whole forum thing but was told this is the place to go. I have a 64 Impala which I popped a 305 with a th350 in. It is by no means a show car but I love it never the less. I would like to redo the seats, some door panels, headliner and replace the carpet. I have a friend who does boat covers and he said he could help me install the new seat covers. Also, I need 1 floor panel to repair a spot in the rear seat that has some rust. Can anyone advise me as to where I can most economically pick up these items (green interior)? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Good used will be hard to find, although some of the pieces would be easier to find than others, like Door Panels for example. For new, check with Hubbard's Impala in NC (800-846-7252) as they will have some of what you are looking for available. For what they may not have check with Ciadella Interiors, but that route will be a little pricey. For any used parts you may need, just let me know. I am parting out 11 '64's.

Bill

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. I will do some checking/pricing. I will also do an inventory of what I need to complete her. It might be worth while to take a road trip to Moneta (10.5 hours)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts