Impala Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Copy

So I bought a digital copy for my 2006 (should be the same for all several years)

It covers all engine types and is very detailed and very thorough. If anyone needs a copy let me know.
I could use a copy if you dont mind?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I got a online folder to download the Haynes 2005-2011 Chevrolet Impala Repair Manual in PDF. If you are interested send me a private message.

It Is FREE OK? I only will give you the link.
Haynes manuals are cheap. Buy one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Repair/Service manual

Hey thanks so much 14lmtd!
Anyone know where to take a look at one of the service books now ??
If they have a range of the engines in same manual that would be beneficial.. but I’m sure most of the interior and body is pretty universal .? Right ..?
Thanks again everyone! This is a great site

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Hey thanks so much 14lmtd!
Anyone know where to take a look at one of the service books now ??
If they have a range of the engines in same manual that would be beneficial.. but I’m sure most of the interior and body is pretty universal .? Right ..?
Thanks again everyone! This is a great site
I use a combination of on-line manuals and hardcopy. I can read about the repairs on-line, and carry the Haynes (or Chilton) with me in the garage.

Your local library may provide on-line access for auto repair info. My library here in Plano used to offer access to EBSCOhost automotive repair data but dropped it :(

Of late, I've been using a Houston library: Chilton Library | Houston Public Library

For my daughter's Ford Escape, I have an All-Data subscription: http://www.alldatadiy.com . For a 1-year subscription, it's kinda pricey, but a 5-year sign-up makes the per-year cost very tolerable.

The Haynes and Chiltons hardcopy manuals are very affordable on-line, and about 20-25 bucks at brick-and-mortar retailers. Don't buy both - they are much the same material (and have same parent company). When necessary, I print stuff out from the on-line sources and stuff it into my Haynes to keep it all together.

And last but not least, you have all of us here at impalaforums.com at your disposal :)

HTH.

Doug

41 - 49 of 49 Posts