Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know u can put a hockey puck and stuff in the hole on the elbow where the home plate once sat. but is there a part i can buy at kragens or sumthin that weill look nicer?

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Not really. I think you said you are on a budget so a black plain hockey puck would look best without actually doing the 1LE camaro elbow or changing to another type of intake set up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ne info for future use would b good to know. my dual air intake should be on my doorstep tommorow and i wanna get rid of that home plate. plus whewn i take it off doesnt it add hp too?

·
Registered
303 Posts
ok i know u can put a hockey puck and stuff in the hole on the elbow where the home plate once sat. but is there a part i can buy at kragens or sumthin that weill look nicer?
Look for a Grant horn button. It is a universal old style horn botton cover. It is chrome.

well ne info for future use would b good to know. my dual air intake should be on my doorstep tommorow and i wanna get rid of that home plate. plus whewn i take it off doesnt it add hp too?
Removing "home plate" has not been shown to give any hp gain (and some will argue that some things are lost after removing it). Most of us take it off for cosmetic reasons.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok now one last question. do i just drop it in there or does it snap over it or do i gotta put adhesive or sumthin to make it stay???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts