Impala Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 2LT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any info or mods folks have done with a rear seat pass through. 15 LT V6.
I have pulled apart the rear seat to find this rear cover pn: 22752451 behind the carpet on driver side. I’m wondering why gm did/does not offer such item for the 9th gen

I’m looking for something like this

if anybody has info?

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's for allowing kidnap victims to be administered another injection to keep them sedated whilst being transported in the trunk of the car. No need to pull-over and open the trunk where a drone or spy satellite might spot you getting rough with a guy way behind with his loan payments to the mob, or who might have said or done something to a made wise guy enough to have him brought-in for torturing prior to being whacked!

·
Registered
15 2LT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's for allowing kidnap victims to be administered another injection to keep them sedated whilst being transported in the trunk of the car. No need to pull-over and open the trunk where a drone or spy satellite might spot you getting rough with a guy way behind with his loan payments to the mob, or who might have said or done something to a made wise guy enough to have him brought-in for torturing prior to being whacked!
If it fits, it ships

·
Registered
15 2LT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was able to do a bit more diggin, seen a few posts on the Cadillac forums. Found these 2 pn:
This woul
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

As for this pn:
Would be against back seat, trunk side. Or in the trunk

Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

Is it even worth the hassle trying to do this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts