Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some Black poly sheeting and decided to cut out a Rear bumper protector. This is the rough cut just to see what it looks like on the car. Thought I would ask for some opinions.

I like it but what do think?

- Photo one is with and trunk open
- Photo two is with and trunk closed LH view
- Photo three is with and trunk closed RH view
- Photo four is without RH view

Attachments

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Got some Black poly sheeting and decided to cut out a Rear bumper protector. This is the rough cut just to see what it looks like on the car. Thought I would ask for some opinions.

I like it but what do think?
I think it looks fine. Some cars have these. So your car having one won't be unusual.

Doug

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i remember seeing a post or two on here and people had found some pre-made stick on plastic panels to do the same thing i believe. however it looks pretty decent;.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i remember seeing a post or two on here and people had found some pre-made stick on plastic panels to do the same thing i believe. however it looks pretty decent;.
Thank you. I went online and did a search after reading your post and found something similar available on Amazon. Guess I did not have such an original idea after all but a saved a ton money by switching to GIECO! :lol::giggle::laugh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts