Impala Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I deleted the rear "dodge" badge on my 2015 RT. Really pleased with the result. It's pretty easy, all you need is a heat gun (read: your girlfriend's hair dryer), some fishing line, and some goo-gone and towel for the clean up. I went with a storm trooper decal on mine, Luxe Auto Concepts recently came out with some cool vinyls specific to that area, and Workplaydrive has a really cool embossed logo over his. Ultimately it comes down to whatever YOU want though mate!
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

·
Registered
2 Posts
I deleted the rear "dodge" badge on my 2015 RT. Really pleased with the result. It's pretty easy, all you need is a heat gun (read: your girlfriend's hair dryer), some fishing line, and some goo-gone and towel for the clean up . I went with a storm trooper decal on mine, Luxe Auto Concepts recently came out with some cool vinyls specific to that area, and Workplaydrive has a really cool embossed logo over his. Ultimately it comes down to whatever YOU want though mate!
Sarkari Result 192.168.1.1
I PULLED OFF THE BOWTIE FROM MY TRUNK AND REPLACED IT WITH THE LEAPING DEER EMBLEM. ATTACHED IT THERE WITH SOME 3M DOUBLE STICK TAPE.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So if anyone is curious as to the anatomy of the bowtie on 06-16 Impalas, it is essentially 2 parts; the main part is the plastic piece that sticks onto the car. It is black, with a tin foil-esque covering over it, that has a mushy sambad online feel to it. Then there's a gold piece of plastic that goes over that. Moisture eventually seeps between the small seam where the gold piece fits onto the other piece.dhankesari
Blue 3M is really bright. The 3M tape I used is the same used on emergency vehicles. Very bright. I have the same tape on the front bow tie. It is covering just the chrome part on the SS grill.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts