Impala Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those not following along i'm one that has the vibration at idle. i admit i'm mostly used to it until somedays it shakes the car. or when i'm at a light it drops down like it's going to stall. that is rare, i admit.

also i'm sure it's within parameters but the trans appears sometimes to not do nice things but i've learned with this car it's probably normal. i also admit that in the beginning i had some issues where i stomped on it and it hesitated badly. even dangerously as i needed to get out of the way quick.. but i havent had that in a very long time. it's been responsive

i have 5K left on the warranty. last time i made a dealer appt it took 3 weeks to get in. after reading all the forum i dont think a single person ever got anything satisfactorily resolved. so truly i'm thinking about not even attempting to bring it in because even if something is wrong, they will say its not wrong and wait 5K.

once i print more money i'm considering getting a tune.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
for those not following along i'm one that has the vibration at idle. i admit i'm mostly used to it until somedays it shakes the car. or when i'm at a light it drops down like it's going to stall. that is rare, i admit.

also i'm sure it's within parameters but the trans appears sometimes to not do nice things but i've learned with this car it's probably normal. i also admit that in the beginning i had some issues where i stomped on it and it hesitated badly. even dangerously as i needed to get out of the way quick.. but i havent had that in a very long time. it's been responsive

i have 5K left on the warranty. last time i made a dealer appt it took 3 weeks to get in. after reading all the forum i dont think a single person ever got anything satisfactorily resolved. so truly i'm thinking about not even attempting to bring it in because even if something is wrong, they will say its not wrong and wait 5K.

I am truly sorry to hear you feel this way, luckydriver.

Given the opportunity, we would be more than willing to contact your dealership to help facilitate an appointment and look into this vibration concern further on our end. Should you decide to proceed with our assistance, feel free to send us a private message along with your full contact information, current mileage, VIN, and preferred dealership.

Kindly,

Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
240 Posts

Given the opportunity, we would be more than willing to contact your dealership to help facilitate an appointment and look into this vibration concern further on our end. Should you decide to proceed with our assistance, feel free to send us a private message along with your full contact information, current mileage, VIN, and preferred dealership.

Kindly,

Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care
This is the gentleman who brought this vibration problem to the attention of this Forum back in 2014! And NOW you claim you want to help him....lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Unless you "know" someone at either the dealership or the local news station, expect them to stall until your warranty expires.

·
Registered
259 Posts

Kindly,

Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care
:eek: Its an insult to even comment on these forums. How dare you or anyone else from the Chevrolet team that posts on here once in a blue moon. Multiple complaints about this issue and threads as well. Chevrolet chooses to do NOTHING or even ACKNOWLEDGE the problem. You have a few pissed off customers about this including myself. The only satisfaction I get is by saying I will NEVER EVER purchase another Chevrolet. Not that you or any one else cares at Chevrolet any ways. You got your money and to hell with the customers.

Reactions: ICUBB

·
Registered
296 Posts
in defense of the customer service rep im sure that they are willing to do what they can. But honestly there isn't much they can do and the people that could do something about it probably don't care. Atleast as long as the car continues to get great reviews.

·
Registered
590 Posts
While the problem may have fallen on deaf ears for 3 years both at the online customer service level and at the dealer level, it would seem worth one last chance before the sundown of the 100K warranty to see if the nudge from online customer service can affect the effort and resources of the dealer.

I can certainly understand the animosity towards the belated offer, but it is an offer from a position of possible intervention on your behalf.

If it was me, I would take the offer and consult with Customer Service as offered here, and follow up with the dealer to see if the issue can be managed to any better result.

Why turn your back to the warranty if you still have the problem?

And what does it cost to see if it can be mitigated or cured?

This is a last chance. I'd take it.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Only way you'll solve it is to either get rid of your car for something without the problem or keep trying to get it resolved. Just complaining or getting mad on a small forum is not going to help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.