Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's good World. Joined a little over a week ago and didn't post a pic of my impala then people were asking about it. Ugly green goblin but it's a LS. No major mods but grille and leds inside. Looking to see what all i can do to it. Will also be looking to get a 10th gen for the wifey soon.

·
Super Moderator
18,473 Posts
Welcome! ?

Nice LS! I don't think the green is so bad!

·
Registered
119 Posts
You may have noticed by now, but as an FYI, for some reason on this group, the most recent generation is referred to as the ninth.
For instance, my 2016 Limited (fleet car extended run of the prior generation design) is considered an eighth generation Impala on here. I still don't know what the logic for this numbering, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
119 Posts
And I am jealous of all the Impala symbols on yours. Mine only has a single impala symbol on the faux wood dash. I have no idea why Chevy decided to scrap the display of any Impala symbols on the 2016 Limited, I think the classic symbol is, well, classic.

·
Registered
412 Posts
And I am jealous of all the Impala symbols on yours. Mine only has a single impala symbol on the faux wood dash. I have no idea why Chevy decided to scrap the display of any Impala symbols on the 2016 Limited, I think the classic symbol is, well, classic.
My 13 doesn't have them either. Wish it did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts