Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please direct me to online stores or such to where I can buy the door panels for the left and right front. I've tried eBay for the past week or so to no luck. I really need to get these in as soon as possible.

If anyone has ideas to where I should look, I would appreciate it greatly

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
lol! You truly dont understand how hard it is to come by impala panels that are worth a sh*t. Most are cracked/broken and the people selling them still get hundreds for em. Caprice is the same door panel in case you didnt know. The diff lies in the long pull strap, some caprice have the shorty which can easily be modified since the door panel already has the pattern on the back to cut it to full length as on the impala.

Dont be afraid to check junk yard caprice' for panels. Or pay hundreds for them on ebay. Street trendz has some aftermarket ones that look nothing like the original and require tons of work since they are fiberglass- $300 EACH panel.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the problem I'm in. Its ridiculously stupid how hard it is to find panels. I've tried a few caprices but those are cracked also. The Streettrendz ones are a joke. I've gotten ahold of a few people who are parting out their wrecked ones so hopefully I can get a good deal.

200+ for the door panel alone, without the arm rest, switch panel, bezel, pull strap etc. is amazing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts