Impala Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2673 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
My pants tell me when I am gaining weight, who the hell needs a scale?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Bananas arent my favorite, but they are the most versatile/efficient fruit. I like oranges... but its a bitch to peel them and they get messy. Apples are ok, but a bit lackluster. Kind of noisy too. Im an on the go type of fruit eater.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
If it takes me more than 30 seconds to type in the quick reply box... is it still a quick reply?

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
4 cylinder malibus are downright dangerously slow. (got one 2011 with 381 miles on it as a loaner today). It like turbo lag, but the turbos never kick in. Floor it. Wait....wait....wait....wait...wait...take off with all the speed of a snail and raucus of a garbage disposal.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
The individual worker termites can live to upwards of a month, whereas the queen (large sausage-like egg layer) can live upwards of 10 years!!!.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Curfews are funny.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
wheels side by side is usually for heavy loads

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
^ I shall call you "helmet head"

That really was my thought

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I am going to MMA fights tonight with my son and one of his friends. Have cageside wristbands. Hope I get some spit, blood, or tears on me.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Toilet paper is not for toilets, its for butts. I will start calling it butt paper.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
I I think I have a slow leak in my left front tire

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Is it still best to let sleeping dogs lay if thats all they do?

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
I think you should have that dog checked by a vet if thats all it do. Unless its a very old dog

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Butt and butter sound similar, yet are very different.

41 - 60 of 2673 Posts