Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2673 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
^^ Lets keep this going. Random thoughts. If you actually respond to a post or post anything other than a random thought from here on out, you are banned (for a day) from the thread. LOL

Everybody on board?
I like that. RANDOM THOUGH THREAD

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
The gold/yellow color of Chevy bowties is ugly.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Mmmm.... some of that granola bar is stuck in my teeth... should pick it out? If I do I can eat it. But do I really want to eat something thats been sitting in my teeth? If I leave it there, I can continue running my tongue over it, to extend the tasting pleasure.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
My digital dictaphone needs new batteries/

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Ever hear of a pen you lazy F$&%??!?!?

--> for the record this is not a direct response, its literally the random thought that popped into my head after reading the above post.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Fu$k you . Just a random thought that popped into my head along with: LOL.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I have a can of bacon grease on my counter, I want to make it into a candle but it isn't thick enough...

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I wanna bang Jessica Alba, not really random since it's there a lot, but first I mentioned it here!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
A tea bag turns a cup of water into a delicious treat.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Do you not understand the rules man? ^^

Phones are getting too small to use.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I dont think TSS understands the rules. I, however, say that which pops into my head after reading his posts. Call me crazy, but when someone says tea-bag, I dont think of tea.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
The game you are thinking of is word association. This is the random thought game. Try it this way: when you get a random thought, log on and post it WITHOUT reading the post before yours.

My hair and fingernails grow pretty fast.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Oh man TSS is a major rulebreaker... he shouldnt be allowed to post on here till tomorrow, per his own rules. What a tea-bag.

I could REALLY use a cigarette... havent had one since Sunday night. This quitting business is for the biiiirds

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Ya know, I knew you were baiting me.... I just could not stand it anymore.

I am banned on this thread until tomorrow by my own rules. See ya tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I hate being tickled.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Hippies Smell worse than wet dogs.

This is not a direct response. This is what I origionally was going to post; it just happened to go along with a previous post. Great minds think alike... and so do ours.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Good Idea: Playing the piccolo in a marching band.
Bad Idea: Playing the piano in a marching band.

21 - 40 of 2673 Posts