Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to test and tune tonight. I ran between 14.7&14.5 trapping between 96-98mph. Bad 60fts 2.3-2.5 can't hook and need more out of the hole. I have Overkill's PCM tune no tranny tune. Also getting knock out of hole clears up at top of first gear and usually holds at 0.0 from then on.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Dude runs 91/93 on a regular basis, so doubt that's the issue

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I was running 93. I forgot to mention that I had a little over a half a tank. Sometimes I hate gas mileage lol. I ran 6 times and only went through a 1/8 of tank I was getting 20 mpg lol. The track is 98 miles away from me I was getting real low on the way. So I put $20 in which gave more than I wanted.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know the car is capable of 13s as it sits right now. I just need better 60fts and I think a tranny tune would do wonders. I lost twice out of the 6 times I ran. Once to a 11 sec supercharged WS6 trans am. The other time was a built 94 5.0 mustang and he got me by a couple tenths. I ran 3 Maxima's ranging from 1999 to 2010 none were stock. I got them by almost a full second. I also ran a 5 speed V6 Accord. He was the closest to me. I still beat him. Everybody was really cool. I had a lot of compliments on the Impala. The best was everybody thought it was a SS lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts