Impala Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
vet sounds like a bitch.
Yeah, money hungry. She was trying to tell me after they pumped the cat's stomach that rubber is not good for cats to eat. Whatever. I was like, "Hello?, its not rubber, its Plastidip". Nothing on the can says don't let cats eat it. Humans, I do think there is a warning of some type, but nothing about cats.

Reactions: LazerBlue07SS

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Has anyone tried it in place of a condom? Might even give you a girth boost?
I wouldn't need to for girth, but it would be interesting to see if it works. I DO NOT want pics, in case anyone has tried it.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Any who... it sounds a bit more costly than the flat primer I am thinking of using. I would be painting the entire car with it. I do not want it to just peel off. I have a stock paint job that does that already.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd ^do black stripes with black rims. :)
I have actually tossed around the idea of doing black stripes on my silver '08 SS with my black rims from my '09. The black rims have inserts that i could paint to match the factory body color to pull it all together.... I have seen the vinyl stripes for the MCs, but haven't found anybody who offers them for a Impy yet....

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
^Yeah, custom job shouldn't be too much. Buy some vinyl sheets and they can be cut at a shop usually.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I made my own..Im happy with mine..Im the only one in town with my stripes :)
Mopar Wannabe :giggle: J/k I like the unique look

FYI this thread is old as heck

Reactions: kevin and CinRed
41 - 53 of 53 Posts